Katy Tanghe, PR Specialist
FALCON WEST INSURANCE BROKERS SELECTS CONNEQUITY FOR ITS NEW BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT AND REFERRAL PLATFORMÂ
Partnership to Increase Valuable Referral Sources and Networking Connections
SAN DIEGO â€“ June 9, 2016 â€“ ConnequityÂ® (@getconnequity), an online professional networking platform, today announces that San Diego-based Falcon West Insurance Brokers will utilize its software within its referral program and new business development operations. Connequity helps professionals identify their ideal referral sources and automates much of the qualifying process, saving time and money typical of conventional networking events and online methods, such as LinkedIn.
“Connequity has helped our team in multiple ways,” said Mike Tanghe, Vice President for Falcon West Insurance Brokers. “While much of our new business comes through client referrals, our producers are constantly out in the community trying to identify network partners who advise the type of client that we service. Connequity takes the heavy lifting out of the equation by helping our agents build a network map, and then actually makes introductions that are of incredible value.”
“We are thrilled that Falcon West decided to move forward with a corporate relationship, as we had already been working with a number of their agents personally, and it was a natural fit to take our offering to the next level,” said Russ Hall, Founder and President of Connequity. “With a tool like Connequity at their disposal, it’s unbelievable how quickly professionals recognize that they’ve been wasting countless hours using traditional networking methods. We are grateful for the opportunity to work closely with Falcon West.”
Connequityâ€™s platform offers the following benefits to business professionals:
- Simplified sign-up process via LinkedIn, Facebook and Google+
- Profile optimization tools and tutorials
- Intelligent matching technology that continuously learns from each member’s behavior
- Connequity members are matched based on personal and professional profiles
- Detailed synergy reports that provide intelligence about why users have been matched
- A secure contact list that ensures connections are never spammed
- The system is currently free to early adopters
Headquartered in San Diego, Connequity is a powerful online platform that creates new business opportunities by matching professionals looking for relevant referrals and business leads. For professionals in dozens of industries including real estate, financial planning, insurance, professional consulting, law, marketing and many others, Connequity provides an effective and affordable alternative to traditional time-consuming networking and lead generation methods. For more information, visit www.connequity.com.
New Business Match-making Site Extends Ecosystems Nationally, Delivering Relevant, Qualified Leads to Professionals across United States
SAN DIEGO â€“ December 9, 2014 â€“ ConnequityÂ® (@getconnequity) announces nationwide launch of its digital networking platform just in time for the New Year. This announcement follows the successful completion of a beta test in San Diego and the opening of the companyâ€™s Series A investment round earlier this fall.
Connequity employs a proprietary intelligent matching algorithm called The Intelligent Lead Generatorâ„˘ to generate and deliver business referrals via email that match each userâ€™s criteria for ideal clients. This saves professionals the time and frustration typical of both online and offline networking methods.
Professionals in industries that require a solid pipeline of leads such as real estate, law, insurance, wealth management, accounting, banking, healthcare, marketing, consulting and many other industries stand to benefit from the platformâ€™s unique ability to deliver warm, qualified leads on a consistent and ongoing basis.
â€śThe Connequity platform is a social networking site and business intelligence tool that employs matching technology to identify warm leads for business professionals,â€ť said Connequity CEO Scott Weinbrandt. â€śUnlike traditional networking events, qualified email lists or even enterprise applications, we put the burden of identifying relevant referrals on the platform so professionals can focus on converting leads into business growth.â€ť
The Connequity platform offers the following benefits to business professionals:
- Connequity members are matched daily to ideal clients to create active business ecosystems
- Match points can be earned by completing simple tasks like filling out target client profiles or rating the relevancy of a userâ€™s current contacts and then spent for more targeted leads
- Interactive intelligent matching technology that continuously learns from each member’s use of the platform to serve up stronger matches and more actionable leads over time
- Automatic delivery of warm leads to a userâ€™s email inbox
- Detailed synergy reports that provide intelligence about why users have been matched across several criteria for simple intuitive decision making to accept a referral and take action
- A secure contact list that ensures connections are never spammed or messaged without explicit permission
Connequity is currently offering free memberships for a limited time. New users can sign-up for the platform at www.connequity.com.
Connequity (formerly GROWconnections) has reimagined professional networking with an online platform that creates an ecosystem of new business opportunities to grow your business. Using a proprietary intelligent matching technology called The Intelligent Lead Generatorâ„˘, Connequity delivers trusted and relevant business referrals that match your criteria for ideal clients. This saves busy professionals in dozens of industries including real estate, financial services, insurance, healthcare, professional consulting, law, marketing and many others the time, resources and frustration typical of traditional networking methods. www.connequity.com.