Real Estate referral program
No one has ever enjoyed cold calling or canvassing. It’s awkward, uncomfortable and often way more trouble than it’s worth. Luckily, there now is another option for generating warm real estate leads: the Internet.
- According to a report by the National Association of Realtors and Google, 90% of home buyers searched online during their home buying process.*
- Real estate searches on Google.com have increased 253% over the last four years.
- 89% of buyers who used the Internet to search also used a realtor to find their new home.
That means that the majority of home buyers aren’t just scouring the web to educate themselves on the home buying process or their future neighborhood – they’re searching for realtors!
- How can you stand out from the crowd and start generating real estate leads online?
Network smarter, not harder. Join business networking sites like Connequity.com to connect you with qualified real estate leads to increase your revenue stream and grow your business – and at a fraction of the time and money that other traditional networking and advertising would cost. Bonus: Connequity is currently offering a free trial membership! Sign-up NOW and you’ll get access to a real estate referral program that can actually deliver trusted and relevant leads directly to your inbox.
- Stay current on market trends and share your knowledge. Buyers trust realtors who can demonstrate that they are market experts in every sense of the word. Take a few minutes every day to review MLS listings and industry updates and craft a response to the inevitably asked question: “How’s the market?” You can generate real estate referrals just by staying up on the news!
- Start a website or a blog and create your own content. You can easy improve your website’s place in Google search results and generate real estate leads by creating high-quality content like checklists, how-to videos, glossaries of real estate terms and market updates. By sharing these valuable tips and tricks with your online network you can establish yourself as a leader in the industry.
In the real estate industry, standing out is not an option – it’s a necessity. Get online with Connequity.com and start connecting to real estate referrals you need today.
*January 2013, National Association of Realtors and Google report, The Digital House Hunt
Tired of cold calling and canvassing to find home buyers?
Connequity is a new type of networking site that not only delivers relevant business contacts, but uses a software that is specifically designed to match you with only the most relevant connections.
91% of REALTORS use social media to some extent.
source: 2013-2014 REALTOR® Technology Survey
Statistics About Realtors and Technology
- 27% of agents and 21% of brokers spent between $501 and $2,000 on technology in the last 12 months.
- The top three tools that respondents plan on purchasing or replacing in the next year are: iPad (16%); Smartphone (15%); and digital camera (12%).
- The most frequently used operating system is Windows 7 (38%).
- The most popular smartphones are iPhone (52%), Android OS (45%), Blackberry (3%).
- 91% of REALTORS use social media to some extent.
- The top places where REALTORS place their listings are realtor.com®, Zillow and Trulia.
The right contacts
Connequity helps talented Real Estate Professionals build their referral network. Whether you need a continual stream of new leads, a strategic partner, or just a few high-quality referrals, we provide the right contacts.